Patrick Roy’s presence played an important role in this year’s championship, say the Remparts. https://t.co/pQt6YFJ74x
– Mikaël Lalancette (@MikLalancette) May 23, 2023
KK’s problem is consistency. And to prove my point, the playoffs are a good example.
Was he thinking about that last night when he slammed his stick into the wall after his team’s loss? You’d think that was part of his frustration, yes.
Jesperi Kotkaniemi is every Hurricanes player trying to solve Sergei Bobrosvky…😡 pic.twitter.com/djaKraOOX6
– Gino Hard (@GinoHard_) May 23, 2023
But it goes deeper than that. I’m convinced that, in reality, he was thinking of Sergei Bobrovsky when he decided to bang his stick against the wall. And why? Because the goalie is currently on another planet.
Right now, the Panthers are entitled to the goalie they signed to a high-priced contract. He’s taking them to the next level, and he’s playing like he really wants the Habs to draft 31st or 32nd this summer.
“He was at a bar mitzvah, his neighbor had a… yeah that’s what we’ll go with… a bar mitzvah.” 😆
Paul Maurice when asked about Aleksander Barkov. pic.twitter.com/F90aXMovRr
– TSN (@TSN_Sports) May 23, 2023
– Cole Caufield would be drafted earlier if we were to redo the 2019 draft.[RDS]
– The table is set for the Memorial Cup. [TSLH]
– Stéphane Robidas is proud of his son. [BPM Sports]
– We get along.