In recent weeks, we’ve learned thatArber Xhekaj has teamed up with La Chambre restaurants. He has created a burger, called Le Shérif, which is the image of the man.
It’s a really big burger.
Of course, the launch of his burger came with a wave of ads. Several were produced with different concepts, but here’s the very first one.
– Charles-Alexis Brisebois (@Charles__Alexis) November 16, 2023
And afterwards, we see that the Sheriff doesn’t need to talk much (but when he does, it’s in French) to make the customer in question understand that sitting at the bar is also a great option.
It’s great to see the Canadiens’ defenseman getting into the game and partnering with a local company. It helps connect Habs players with their many fans.
– No meeting between the Maple Leafs and Patrick Kane after all?
After hearing earlier in the week that PKane was to meet with the Maple Leafs on Tuesday, I can confirm that meeting did NOT occur. Leafs sources reached out to say it did not happen.
– John Shannon (@JShannonhl) November 16, 2023
– Nothing changes in Anaheim.
Nothing changes in Los Angeles: the Angels will always be the Angels. https://t.co/fveT1LTl6X
– Passion MLB (@passion_mlb) November 16, 2023
– Nick Suzuki’s father is also a point guard.
Kaiden Guhle when asked who would wear the ‘C’ on the #Habs Dad’s Team: “it’s gotta be Nick [Suzuki]’s dad. I actually met Nick’s dad a little bit this summer & got to spend some time with him; very similar personalities & really down-to-earth people so I’d give it to him”
– Priyanta Emrith (@HabsInHighHeels) November 16, 2023
– Let’s calm down with Slaf. [JdeM]
– Nice message.
Thanks Karl! Many childhood memories of finding my way in life and listening to your music to guide me! Les étoiles filantes Autumn tune. Ti cul. Happy Calvary. The repeated demonstration! Life goes by too fast! Thank you https://t.co/b9Pq5Snbul
– David Perron (@DP_57) November 16, 2023