Claude Julien’s (second) reign behind the bench of the Montreal Canadiens was, all in all, a rather difficult one, and generally not so much appreciated by CH fans.
What’s more, throughout his career, the former CH coach was appreciated by a number of players, while also making his mark on them.
See this post on Instagram
Cousins really liked Claude Julien’s coaching style during his time in Montreal.
And when you take the time to recall Cousins’ time with the Tricolore, you quickly understand why Claude Julien had such an impact on Cousins.
At the time, the CH’s former number 21 was used to excess on the power play by Claude Julien, as was Jordan Weal.
Julien liked what Cousins brought to the five-man attack, but CH fans and analysts weren’t unanimous about it.
In short, Cousins’ short time in Montreal left its mark, and since then he’s continued to make his mark in the NHL as a depth player.
On a roll
– The Stanley Cup Final starts tonight at 8 p.m.
WAKE UP FAM. 12 HOURS UNTIL PUCK DROP.
– z – Vegas Golden Knights (@GoldenKnights) June 3, 2023
– Physical play in women’s field hockey in Sweden will be accepted for a new season.
The pilot project to allow more physical play in Swedish women’s field hockey has been extended for another season.
86% of the players were positive, or very positive, to the rule change.
Interestingly one of the conclusions from the players has been “lower risk of injuries.”
– Patrik Bexell (@Zeb_Habs) June 2, 2023
– Another ranking of prospects for the upcoming draft.
– Toutsurlehockey.com (@Toutsurlehockey) June 3, 2023
– A must-see match starting at 10am.
Today’s FA Cup final at London’s Wembley Stadium pits Premier League giants Manchester United and Manchester City against each other in what should be an enthralling match. @JohnMolinaro tells us what we can expect. https://t.co/htXLUpWmyv
– Sportsnet (@Sportsnet) June 3, 2023