Penguins Wrap: Playoff Streak Ends; Major Changes Start https://t.co/dVg1Aqi0aK
– Dave Molinari (@MolinariPGH) April 16, 2023
Many of them have involved the Montreal Canadiens, whether in the CH’s glory years against the Quebec Nordiques and Boston Bruins, among others, or more recently against the Toronto Maple Leafs.
The problem with all these rivalries, however, is that for some years now, we’ve been noticing that today’s rivalries are nowhere near the same level as those of the good old days.
Opposing players in the same rivalry don’t really seem to hate each other as much as they used to, and there’s not as much tension between two teams as there used to be.
And yesterday, let’s just say that the 49th edition of this match didn’t disappoint.
View this publication on Instagram
Not for nothing did this charity match take place in front of a sold-out crowd at the New York Islanders’ home, UBS Arena.
It’s a truly special event in New York between these two departments who work together on a regular basis in New York.
This rivalry is one that has remained intact in terms of intensity, and that’s why it’s one of the best rivalries in field hockey according to none other than Wayne Gretzky.
In a gust
– Very funny.
One down, one to go Toronto 😅
– TSN (@TSN_Sports) April 16, 2023
– AHL champions in their first season in Calgary.
Best record in the regular season ✔️
– American Hockey League (@TheAHL) April 16, 2023
– Fernandez wins big for Canada!
– Sportsnet (@Sportsnet) April 16, 2023
– It’s going to be a bumpy ride this summer in Pittsburgh.
– It’s crazy to think that there was a time when players scored over 200 points.