That would leave only two potential buyers, so → https://t.co/inLSkGxrjM
– DansLesCoulisses (@DLCoulisses) June 9, 2023
It’s been dragging on for months, waiting to see who will be the team’s new owner.
So this whole thing about selling the team is just a lot of bullshit, and it’s really hurting the organization.
In short, this selling process is so long and so ridiculous, that everyone is starting to add their two cents, and that’s exactly what former Montreal Canadien Scott Gomez did.
Sens SALE has been finalized! Scott Gomez is the Ottawa Senators owner. pic.twitter.com/2V1qYK1s7a
– Matt Bosty 🐀 (@MattBosty) June 11, 2023
He announced via video that he was buying the Ottawa Senators, making him the team’s new owner.
Obviously, it’s just a hoax, but it’s a funny one.
Gomez explains in the video that he has no idea what he’s saying, but that his friend Matt Bosty asked him to make a video of himself saying he’s buying the Senators.
He then adds that he clearly doesn’t have the bank account to make such a purchase.
In a gust
– Nilton Jorge (@NiltonJorge) June 11, 2023
– Too bad.
Leylah Annie Fernandez loses doubles final in Paris https://t.co/hfRxrXZAE3
– Radio-Canada Sports (@RC_Sports) June 11, 2023
– Stephenson won the Stanley Cup against the Knights in 2018.
Chandler Stephenson won the Stanley Cup at the Vegas Golden Knights’ expense in 2018. Now, he’s one victory away from winning it with them after scoring two goals Saturday.
On the differences 5 years later for Stephenson: https://t.co/wmhxNooN2J
– Tom Gulitti (@TomGulittiNHL) June 11, 2023
– A nice turnaround for Mark Stone.
From undergoing two back surgeries in a nine-month span to delivering highlight-reel plays on the biggest stage, Golden Knights captain Mark Stone is entirely his own animal. (By @lukefoxjukebox)
– Sportsnet (@Sportsnet) June 11, 2023
– Things are going well for Bobby Miller.