Placed on NHL waivers today: Samuel Fagemo (NSH).
– Chris Johnston (@reporterchris) November 10, 2023
It was therefore logical to expect him to be one of the pillars of the Laval Rocket’s defense, but that’s not the case at the moment.
We’re talking about a defenseman with great offensive qualities, but that doesn’t give him the right to hurt his club defensively. Especially when he’s not producing offensively either…
The same applies to Logan Mailloux, but he’s just starting out in the pros. I’m prepared to forgive him, but it’s unacceptable for Norlinder because he already has experience in the AHL.
The Rocket is off to a rocky start this season, and that’s understandable when you consider that only six players are in the positive this season.
We’re talking about Brady Keeper (+4), Jayden Struble (+2), Lucas Condotta (+21), Olivier Galipeau (+1), Joel Armia (+1) and Mitchell Stephens (+1).
It’s difficult to develop young players in a context where the team has been losing most of the time since the start of the season, and this trend will have to change before long if the Rocket are to make the playoffs.
The season is still young, but it’s time for Jean-François Houle’s men to wake up.
– Samuel Fagemo finds himself in the waivers.
– Another OHL coach loses his job.
It’s the coaching hecatomb in @OHLHockey this year. This time, it’s a former @Ottawa67sHockey player who has been relieved of his duties. A lot of instability with the @OHLIceDogs over the last few years… https://t. co/bmfFEtKhSy
– jf plante (@jfplante_Droit) November 10, 2023
– BPM Sports (@BPMSportsRadio) November 10, 2023
– Carter Hart is sick.
John Tortorella said yesterday that Hart was healthy from the mid-body injury that kept him out 3 games and ready to start. But it is cold and flu season, kids. https://t.co/a11ZAfyg2W
– Adam Kimelman (@NHLAdamK) November 10, 2023
– News from Nicolas Aubé-Kubel.
– Mike Morreale (@mikemorrealeNHL) November 10, 2023
– It would be nice to see the Alouettes get their ticket to the Grey Cup.