Featuring a TON of bright, bold and definitely unique pieces for both women and men, the 38 images you'll see in the gallery above show off a perfectly curated capsule highlighting KENZO’s most iconic designs, patterns and silhouettes. Basically, everything they're known for -- yes, we’re jumping for joy.
And as if the fashion itself wasn’t fab enough, KENZO x H&M has also put great care into selecting the models for the campaign, all of whom are pretty darn amazing and come from all walks of life. Check out the shots snapped by Oliver Hadlee Pearch and you’ll see:
- Writer/Activist Amy Sall
- Photographer Youngjun Koo
- Artist/DJ Juliana Huxtable
- Musician/Performance Artist Oko Ebombo
- Fashion Editor Harriet Verney
- Makeup Artist Isamaya Ffrench
- Artist Ingrid
- Musician Anna of the North
- Model/Rapper Le1f
Will you be shopping the KENZO x H&M collection when it drops? Let us know in the comments below!