Miami man roasts to death in sauna - you’ll never set foot in one again!

Miami man roasts to death in sauna - you’ll never set foot in one again!
68-year-old Dennis Antiporek basically cooked to death inside of a faulty sauna whose wonky timer caused the heat to rise so high, he likely suffered from a heart attack.

Antiporek left his family a note saying he had stepped out to take advantage of his Miami Beach condo building’s sauna - nothing unusual there - but when he didn’t come back after several hours, his family began to worry.

His daughter went looking for him and, as reported by CBS Miami, experienced something horrific. 

**Warning: Graphic subject matter follows.**

"She opened the door and said she saw a man whose skin was a dark color. She didn't realize it was actually her light-skinned father of Polish and Russian descent until she noticed his clothing hanging up nearby,” notes CBS.

Antiporek's wife also spoke with the news outlet, going into even more gory detail, saying, “This sounds horrible, but there was skin on the floor and on the bench, and we shouldn't have had to see that.”

The family is now working with a lawyer and plans to file a wrongful death lawsuit against the management company and the condo’s homeowner’s association. We should think so. 

…Never going into a sauna ever again….

 

Psssttt ! Envoie-ça à ton ami!

PLUS DE NOUVELLES