His wife, Jessica Rosado, who was nine months pregnant, and their two children of six and seven years of age were also drugged.
No, the family didn't take LSD, they just had WalMart steaks, which they bought earlier that day, for dinner and that's when the first symptoms appeared.
They all went to the hospital straight away - what a great family trip! - and in addition to being treated, Jessica had to have her labour induced. But all ended well, as none of them were harmed and they're all safe and sound now.
No one knows if the product was infected before or after the purchase, but WalMart removed it from its shelves, just in case.
According to the Daily Mail, Tampa police chief Jane Castor said "there was no indication that we know of right now that the meat tasted funny... It was the physical symptoms they had, which included hallucinations, dizziness, rapid heart rate and difficulty breathing."
Next time you want a cheap trip, you know where to go! I wonder what WalMart mushrooms do...